2021-2022 Coach & Assistant Coach Registration
All coaches must now create a new account using the new HCR 3.0 system. Once the new account has been created, the coach must "link" it so that their previous records transfer to their new account. Registering for coach courses/clinics will also necessitate the creation of a coach account as Hockey Alberta has implemented a new process to register for coach courses/clinics.
Here are the steps to complete a Coach Registration:
- Click on this link: HAWKS ATHLETIC CLUB ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK .
- In the top right-hand corner of the page you will see "Login" in small red writing. Click on Login to log into your Spordle Account.
- You are now on the Hawks online registration page. Scroll down until you see "Coach & Assistant Coach Registration". Click on the red arrow to get to the next screen.
- Click on Register Now (in red letters).
- You will be asked if you are registering a new or existing participant. Most of you will click on "Existing Participant".
- The screen will now say "No available registrations". Click on "Skip the registration selection" and click "Next".
- On this screen click the "plus sign" (+) once so that your selection reads "01". Click "Next".
- Click on "Proceed to Checkout". Then "Next".
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- A message will confirm your registration.
- Go back to your home page "My Spordle Account". You do this by clicking on the picture of the head in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Under "My Members" click on "Link a Member".
- Search yourself by First Name / Last Name / Birthdate.
- Your profile will appear. Click on "Link this Member".
- The screen now says "You are about to link this member to your account" and asks for your relationship - pick "Self" - then click "LINK".
Important to Note:
You MUST link your Coach Profile to your account in order for your coaching qualifications to show up on your account.
If you have registered your name as, for example, DAVID, but you were registered in the old system as DAVE, your profile will not show up when you attempt to link it. You'll need to go back to your Spordle Account and change your first name to DAVE.