Equipment Return and Reimbursement of Referee Fees
All Equipment (pucks, pylons, coaching board, first aid kits, jerseys, pant shells, etc) must be returned to the Hawks Athletic Club in order to reimbursed the referee fees.
Where: Hawks Athletic Club office, 11620 - 145 St NW, Edmonton, AB
When: April 15 & 16, 6:00-8:00pm
Return of Uniforms
- WASH all jerseys. Use twice as much fabric softener as usual. This will help prevent the jerseys from becoming stagnant over the summer storage.
- DO NOT PUT TOO MANY JERSEYS IN YOUR WASHING MACHINE AT ONE TIME. THEY WILL END UP WRAPPED AROUND THE SPINNER AND WILL TEAR. Wash in COLD OR WARM water with your normal detergents and fabric softeners. DO NOT USE BLEACHES. DO NOT USE CLOTHES DRYER. HANG TO DRY. Jerseys usually take one hour to dry.
- PLACE in jersey bag with numbers facing up and starting from the largest number at the bottom to the smallest number at the top.
- PLEASE note any damages, numbers peeling off, etc. so they can be repaired before next season.
Reimbursement of Referee Fees
We also require that your team submit a Year-End Financial Report
(Excel spreadsheet) at this time. Your referee reimbursement will be held back until one is provided.
Your Referee Fee Reimbursement cheque will be provided to you immediately on Equipment Return Night, as long as the following 4 conditions are met:
- All your Equipment is returned and is in order.
- All of your Ice Invoices have been paid. Please note that we require your Ice Invoices to be paid by team cheque or money order. We will NOT deduct the cost of any outstanding ice invoices from your Referee Fee Reimbursement.
- You provide the attached Referee Fees Claim Form along with playoff receipts.
- A Year-End Financial Report is provided.
Please also be advised of the following: Any jerseys that are missing or are returned damaged to the extent that they cannot be repaired, will be charged out to the team in the amount of $150.00 PER jersey. This money will be deducted from your team's Referee Fee Reimbursement. It is the team's responsibility to recoup this cost from the parents of the player who lost or damaged said jersey(s).